Sign-up for our interest below and vote for your neighborhood to become our newest community!
AMS is a 20-year old network of high-performing, advanced STEAM curriculum schools that turn today’s scholars into tomorrow’s global visionaries.
We want to hear from you, do you need an AMS Academy in your community? Sign up and tell us more about your needs.
We know that your child’s future is your #1 priority. We want to be a part of their success in high school, college, and beyond.
That is why we designed the AMS curriculum around the future of jobs: science, technology, engineering, and math.
Our well-rounded program features a STEAM curriculum, physical education, and foreign languages (Russian and Mandarin). Students also have the opportunity to join our after-school sports and extracurricular clubs.
State-of-the-art facilities and equipment
Free tutoring and remediation for all students
20 years of experience providing an excellent education
• STEAM-focused curriculum designed to motivate and accelerate student learning
• Extended school hours with before and after-care
• Extended 200-day school calendar (compared to the standard 180-day calendar)
• AMS only hires passionate teachers who are subject-matter experts dedicated to the craft of teaching
• Balanced student-teacher ratio with individualized instruction
• Paraprofessionals and interventionists to assist students and teachers in classrooms and remediation
• Parents are our greatest partners. We always value your input and feedback and go out of our way to hear from you
• AMS Parents receive information via text, phone, automated messages, Class Dojo, student planners, PAC meetings, letters to parents, Facebook, and quarterly Parent-Teacher-Student meetings
• State-of-the-art facilities and equipment
• Full basketball court, full turf field for soccer & football, and performance stage
• 1:2 student to laptop ratio, guitars, pianos, and science equipment including robots and microscopes
• Acceleration for students at and above grade level
• Free tutoring and remediation for all students based on need and demand
• Foreign Languages: Mandarin, Russian, and Spanish
• Music: Piano, Guitar, and Choir
• AMS is a member of the Canyon Athletic Association for basketball, football, volleyball, soccer, and track-and-field with other sports added according to parent and student interest
• 10+ after-school teams/clubs including Science Olympiad and Robotics
• 20 years of experience providing an outstanding education
• AMS is known for working hand-in-hand with community partners
• AMS has a safety plan approved by local police officers with a secure perimeter, single point of entry, and camera monitoring of all common spaces
• Nurturing and structured environment with behavior and character program that supports positive behavior and eliminates bullying
The Academies of Math & Science utilize research and evidence-based methods in use at the highest performing schools in the world. With an award-winning academic program, fully equipped state-of-the-art campuses complete with advanced science and computer labs, full-sized courts and recreation areas, and top-notch security, AMS offers Arizona students a K-8 education that prepares them for lifelong success. Specifically, AMS students participate in a rigorous, STEAM-focused program that also includes robotics and technology classes, Mandarin, Russian, guitar, piano, choir, art, and drama. At the Academy of Math & Science, students become scholars and scholars become tomorrow’s global visionaries.
Thank you all so much!”